- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Type: Other
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name: XIANGYU
- Model Number: permatreat 191
- Main active ingredient: copolymer, phosphonate
- pH: 10-11.5
- Appearance: Clear light amber liquid
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic drum, 20'GP can load 16 tons|
|Delivery Detail:||in one week after receiving the deposit payment|
SpecificationsRO Anti-scale PC191 / water treatment chemical
suitable to treat brackish, high salinity, process and effluent efftive
RO Anti-scale permatreat 191 / water treatment chemical
RO Anti-scale permatreat 191 / water treatment chemical is highly effective liquid RO antiscalant.
It is suitable to treat brackish, high salinity, process and effluent feed-waters.
It can be used in reverse osmosis (RO), nano-filtration (NF) and ultra-filtration (UF) system.
It is compatible with all of the leading RO membranes.
It can extend the membrane life and reduce the running cost.
Clear light yellow, liquid
Storage Temperature (°C )
Completely soluble in water
slight ammonia smell
RO Anti-scale permatreat 191 Characteristic
1.Effectively controls scales including CaCO3, CaSO4, SrSO4, BaSO4, CaF2, SiO2, Fe2O3, etc.
2.There is not scale in the system while LSI up to +2.6.
3. Maintain the membrane surfaces clean by dispersing particulate fouling.
4. Effective PH value range of the feedwater is 5-9.
5.May be fed neat or diluted, compatible with coagulant MP150.
6.To prevent the formation of iron scale by dispersing iron.
Generally, the dosage is 2 -5ppm.
Over and under-dosing may cause membrane fouling.
To be stored in cool and ventilated warehouse, avoid direct exposure in the sunshine.
Useful-life: 2 years
25Kg plastic drum or according to client’s request.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
- GE Betz Chemicals
- water transfer printing activator
- Material for water pre-treatment
- Spare parts for water treatment
- Oil Field Chemical
- Sodium Chlorite
- Chemicals for power plant
- Single chemical
- Thermal desalination antiscalant
- Paper Making Chemicals
- Waste Water Treatment Chemicals